www.nationstates.net

16 May 2005

Fun With Anagrams

Here's some cool NationStates anagrams:

Max Barry NationStates: Marxian, natty boasters.

It's all a communist ploy!

Forum Seven: Removes fun.

Don't say I didn't tell you...

The NationStates Moderators: toothsome, retardant nasties.

Ahem.

The NS Generalites: Stealth engineers.

Sneaky ones they are. Apparently. I always thought they had the least subtlety of any forum!

The NationStates Community: Mutant tenacity to hominess.

Kind of contradictory to a community isn't it?

SalusaSecondus: Nauseous scalds.

Too much time spent in the boiling innards of NationStates in my opinion...

King Siroc: Sick groin.

It would explain his general unpleasantness...

Katganistan: Taking Satan.

The horror! I wondered what was with all the two-headed goats and everything.

The NationStates Admin: Hesitant, neat saintdom.

Any claims that I'm sucking up will be utterly refuted!

Is Max Barry [violet]?: Mail sexy vibrator.

... no comment.

Got any good ones of your own and I'll put 'em up here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Myrth' is an anagram of 'Godly'.

Anonymous said...

I figured one out:

Ignore cannon -> can ring noone

I don't know if it's funny.

Anonymous said...

I meant "no one"

Anonymous said...

Hey Sirocco, where you find them? Did you do em yourself or use a online word mush generator...?

King Siroc said...

Oh, yes, I should have mentioned: I used this site here: http://www.anagramgenius.com/server.html