www.nationstates.net

16 July 2005

Updates

I've still been enjoying the sun a lot... procrastinating about issues... been waiting for something I bought off eBay to arrive for a WEEK... and I've been completely taken unawares by Frisbeeteria's enthusiasm for game moderating. He's only been a mod for, what can it be, a few weeks or so? And he's been wiping the tasklist clean at every available moment, curling his red pointed tongue into every nook and cranny, teasing out every last little thing he could possibly ever try to do... well. Except editing issues. He hasn't wanted to do that because the code is 'too confusing', bless him.

Anyway, updates on the issues.

The first issue I started editing is finished... ish. I'm still not happy with the last two options.

I haven't heard anything from Myrth regarding the issue he's doing.

The one I'm working on right now is looking good, but I'll have to write the fourth option from scratch.

There's about 37 issues in my 'maybes' pile which I'll get to doing later. Some of them may not make it... some of them definitely will. So chins up, people, new issues are definitely on the way.

No comments: