www.nationstates.net

18 July 2005

Read All About It

I was idly browsing regions today, when I happened across one called International NS News which rather intrigued me. I had once tried to set up a newspaper for Lancre, and I even got someone to be the editor who put it on his website. Unfortunately, it petered out after two issues and its biggest story involved (erroneous) rumours that I was actually a woman called Charlotte. It caused a scandal across the region and there was much muttering and stroking of chins.

Anyway.

I noticed in the World Factbook Entry that the region had a blog where the news was updated. And here it is: http://nsnews.blogspot.com/. It seems to be mostly Pacific-related, and extremely biased, but it's an interesting read anyway. I always like to see people taking an interest in fleshing out the NationStates universe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is actually an old concept, NetworkRadio has been bringing the NationStates news ever since 2003, started by Jerome Hawkins.