www.nationstates.net

28 July 2005

Progress

Another step was taken towards the completion of the new issues code when I wrote out a long and complicated document on how to use it for the benefit of the other mods. What does this mean? Well, for a start, it means that they can now give their own input and say what bits they think should be changed/included/dispensed with/etc. When that's all done I can begin actually putting the code into the issues (which I've only done tentatively so far).

It's kinda strange putting all this effort into it really, because 99.9% of players won't notice any differences unless I can persuade [violet] to add something else related to the game (I'm not telling what - it should be a surprise!). The most anyone can expect to see is corrected typos, and new issues which I couldn't use before. Everything else is invisible.

No comments: