www.nationstates.net

07 July 2005

Of Mods And Issues

Katganistan and Frisbeeteria are now game moderators! I'm very sure that they'll be perfectly capable! Hopefully, this means I can spend a bit more time looking through the issues instead of having to do my bit in the tasklist.

Speaking of issues... we have seven new ones.

Yes, that's right, seven big ones! Where did they come from? Well, before Myrth retired as a mod, he had been working on some issues, but, as things turned out, he never got to finish them. I, being the fusspot I am, could not bear to see them go to waste and asked him what he was going to do about them. Myrth promptly sent off an e-mail to [violet] and a few months later, vĂ³ila! We has new issues!

Interestingly enough, issue #181 was originally edited by Stephistan, but it never got finished so Myrth snaffled it up and did the rest for her.

Of course, my aim now is to get us up to 200 issues and beyond. Keep sending them in! I'm going to write up a list of issues needed soon, which should be interesting.

No comments: