www.nationstates.net

11 July 2005

More Delays

This issue has turned out to be tricker to edit than I expected, and I've had to invent some new code to make it work properly. And even then, because of the nature of the code, I'll have to get Admin to make tiny invisible changes to lots of previous issues as well. What a bugger, eh? Until I've got approval from Admin, this issue's going to be on the backburner for a while. So I'll be getting busy on yet another issue in the meanwhile and there'll be more news on that later.

There is some good news though, if you like big issues (not the magazine). The issue now has four options after Tsaraine came up with an interesting idea which I can't comment on right now.

Anyway, there should be several new issues coming up within the next few weeks which certainly is good news.

Ciao!

No comments: