www.nationstates.net

10 July 2005

Issue #189 Under Construction

'What?' I hear you cry with bewilderment, as you rub your eyes with incredulous disbelief. 'Another issue on the go already? Has the other issue been finished or something? What the Hell's going on? I'm thirsty.'

There is a perfectly reasonable answer to this. No, issue #188 isn't finished yet. I've been too busy enjoying the sun to worry about it too much! I can't remember Scottish summers being so warm! And so dry! There was a particularly nice one a few years back, but this one looks like it's set to be a scorcher! Of course, a scorcher for me is anything above 20 degrees centigrade, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, I digress.

The reason another issue is under construction is because Myrth has offered to help out with the editing. It's a fairly simple process. I telegram him a copy of the issue, he edits it, and sends it back, and I edit it a bit more, changing almost everything to suit my dictatorial attitude to issue editing rendering him furious and sulky. We're a perfect team!

The issues will credit me as the author, so I'll acknowledge his input on this blog.

Oh, and I'm not giving clues on issues he edits... because I'm mean that way!

No comments: