www.nationstates.net

19 October 2005

Recent Events

After having a peek at the Moderation forum recently (I don't actually look at the forums that much anymore) I noticed that there's been quite a hoo-hah over the deletion of a nation called Hogsweat. So I did a small investigation (i.e. asked what as happening) and discovered that he'd been deleted for ejecting everyone in his region. I was quite surprised to find everyone arguing about this because this rule has been in effect for longer than I can remember. Only founders can clear their regions. It is very strictly forbidden for delegates to do so. Otherwise we'd have nutters clearing regions left, right and centre (it's happened to Lancre once, I know about this with much bitterness). It's pretty much the definition of region griefing. But it's all over now, thankfully.

Kat was complaining about Jolt earlier so I made this wee animation to cheer her up. I hope you enjoy it too! I'm thinking of making a series of these for each Mod. I'm thinking of calling them 'Modshorts'. If I do go ahead with this, you can consider this one 'ModShort #1'.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I REALLY needed to see this the morning you created it. It turned the growly slow burn into chuckles, and I had to, of course, share it with my fiance. ;)