www.nationstates.net

31 October 2005

Mod Olympics Again

Yes, that's right, Frisbeeteria officially has no life and is surely welded to his computer or something. I don't know how he manages it, I really don't. The sight of that measly three issues edited by myself was irritating though. I'm going to remedy that for the next olympics if I can. I got my usual fare of bronze medals which I suppose I'm happy about. I never really have that much enthusiasm for the Olympics to be honest, since the only one that interests me is the 'issues edited' section.

But, hey, congratulations to Fris, Kat, and all the other guys who put so much into keeping this game alive. I remember there was a time when the tasklist could rack up to hundreds of unresolved tasks because we simply didn't have the time. Now I look in and it's usually barely more than two pages and rapidly diminishing. 'Tis a golden age in NS player service. Gives me more time to edit issues too!

In other news, I am ill. I'd been feeling queasy yesterday, and had a headache like a music festival from far away. And then, last night, I was sick. It came on me so suddenly and without warning that half of it shot out my nose and ruined my favourite shirt. I Hope you feel all nice and grossed out now; it's not nearly half as bad as how I feel. Urgh.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: