www.nationstates.net

01 October 2005

Future Prospects

In two weeks I'll have been a moderator of NationStates for a whole two years. This is quite frightning really, because previously I had always managed to hold fast to the idea that I can quit anytime... anytime I like! But I am beginning to wonder. A lot of things are changing in my life and NationStates has slowly been sinking lower and lower as a route of escapism. Even the issue-editing doesn't have that golden glow of excitment for me anymore though I do still enjoy it very much. But it's been a long time since I've been able to put one in the game. I'll have to talk to Salusa about that...

But hey. I don't plan to retire for a while yet, and I do at least want to pass the 200-issues mark! That'd be a fine thing. But for now I'm just bored. We'll see how things go.

No comments: