www.nationstates.net

04 October 2005

Issues Discussion Channel

Euroslavia had the idea of setting up an IRC channel devoted to the discussion of NationStates daily issues and I'll be there, when I can, to accept your accurate, constructive praise and worship or, if 'tis even possible, your incredibly mistaken and unfair abuse and vitriolic ramblings. I can also advise you on writing issues, or give you ideas for ones if you're stuck. You can visit the channel at #nationstates_issues on the Espernet server.

If you need more help understanding this whole IRC thing, have a shufti at Reploid Productions' thread on the subject here: http://forums2.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=278619

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IRC confuses me.

So far I've been unable to connect to servers and unable to resolve servers. I look forward to the day when I can be connected and confused.