www.nationstates.net

10 June 2005

Modblogs

When I decided to start writing a blog, back in April, I was often quite stuck on what to write about (not now, it flows like milk from a bottle), and oft I did tell the other moderators about just how useful it is for making notes on things you've got to get done, a way of exploring ideas that are interesting, and other such things. I often come up with ideas, but forget about them soon afterwards. There's a few exceptions (it was my idea, for instance to have a 'most cultural nation' UN ranking. I also encouraged the introduction of the 'most rebellious youth' UN ranking, though it was not my idea. I believe it was suggested to me by a nation called Yeknomia. One I've been thinking of getting added is 'biggest mass transit system' or 'biggest public transport sector' or something similar. I'll have to think about it.), but usually nothing comes of them. So to have this great way of recording my thoughts is awesome, and, as you can see from my posting history, I've a lot of thoughts to record before they leave my poor NationStates-riddled brain.

So, anyway, two other mods liked the idea, and have started up their own blogs. Reploid Productions recently made one that you can read at The Ninja Mod's Lair, and one by Katganistan which she started quite a while back at Kat's Korner.

Enjoy!

No comments: