www.nationstates.net

22 June 2005

Argh!

I recently decided to take a bit of a break from NationStates because of real life problems, because I was feeling stressed, and because it's summer and everyone loves summer.

As it would have it, I decided to check up on things only to find that Lancre had been griefed by some nutter who guessed the delegate's password, the tasklist was unspeakably big, I had oodles of unanswered telegrams, and, bloody hell, my region had been griefed!

And, whilst I'm in the midst of this nightmare, I just want to apologise to all of you eagerly awaiting new issues. I've just been far too busy, and these things will simply have to wait until I'm sane enough to not see flightless hippos tweeting around my head...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rofl! Grieving isn't smart. Grieving the region of a game mod is really stupid.

Good luck with working things out :)