www.nationstates.net

03 June 2005

Making Headways

The new issue batch is looking good. Plenty of crappy ones, as is to be expected, but there's a fair number of what I mentally call 'maybes' which look like they have potential. No gems which make me instantly want to start editing yet, but hey, time will tell.

Some issues were just bizarre. Like the one with the squirrels in straitjackets. I can still see their twitching little whiskers and their mad little eyes as they wander aimlessly around their padded cells... this is a mental picture I've drawn up of course. No actual illustrations were provided.

Anyway, there should be a spate of new issues on the way, so never fear! No news is good news unless it's because I'm dead. Which, even when I look at the pros, would be terrible. I'll have updates soon!

No comments: