www.nationstates.net

02 June 2007

Summer Is Upon Us


This photograph of me conveys my manliness whilst betraying a fragility that is somewhat... beautiful.

Anyway. My last week living in university accommodation has arrived. I will soon have to pile all my belongings into a car and take it a hundred miles back to Fife only to have to bring it all the way back again when I move into my new residence on the second of July. During this month I'll devote some of my spare time to adding new issues to NationStates.

I was looking through the forums today when I happened across this thread by Hydesland about the first video games NSers have ever played. I'm fairly sure the first one I ever played was Alex Kidd in Miracle World for the Master System. Bloody hard game. I never got past the level with the thunderclouds... other games I recall playing are Phantasy Star (which I never completed either), Psychic World (nope), and Castle Of Illusion (I'm appalling at video games). That said, I decided to indulge in some nostalgia and skimmed my way through Youtube looking at these old games. Couldn't find anything for Psychic World which was a shame 'cos the big enemies were really cool. What I did find was this video for a game I'd never played called Psycho Fox. Watch this video but not while drinking. It made me snort Pepsi out of my nose.

I haven't been able to get Artpad to work for ages so I think I'll have to admit defeat and announce that there will be no more Modshorts in the series. I'll put up a list of them all with the links in my next post.

No comments: