www.nationstates.net

26 June 2007

Image Competition


This is a photo I took inside the Caiplie Caves just outwith Crail.

But my photographs have nothing to do with the competition. What I'd like for this blog is a fancy image for the header instead of just 'Sirocco's Blog' in text as it is now. The image should be about the same size and should preferably incorporate a flightless hippo and the title but I'd be happy with anything sufficiently awesome. The best entry will be rewarded by a special mention in the blog and, if they want, perhaps have their name used in an issue for a disputant. You can enter your submission in this thread in the forums (though feel free to either e-mail it to me or leave a comment). Good luck!

In the same vein, here's a neat thread someone's started which invites everyone to post pictures of themselves. Great for those wanting to put faces to names!

Finally, I have added a selection of issues-related links to the sidebar.

No comments: