www.nationstates.net

22 August 2006

NationStates On The Small Screen

Well... YouTube, anyway. That site where people upload their own home-made films and such for worldwide perusal, you know? I was just browsing it when I wondered what would happen if I searched for everyone's favourite browser-based game.

The results are scary, hilarious, bizarre, or just downright odd. Feel free to apply all labels liberally where you wish. Here's some examples:

Allanean Propaganda.
ACCEL recruitment video.
Recruitment ad for the Meritocratic Legions.
I'm not sure what this is...
Ad for the Empire of Great Britain and Ireland.
Alpha Omega recruitment video.

I then searched for Max Barry and got two results where we see him talking on one of his book tours.

He appears to be standing on the equator:

Max Barry Vid 1
Max Barry Vid 2

No comments: