www.nationstates.net

02 September 2005

X Marks The Spot

You may remember that I mentioned a while back that I was having problems finding episodes of an old TV series called The Legends of Treasure Island. Well, I'm pleased to say that I managed to purchase a video set with all the episodes from the first season on it! It took a while of searching, but it seems that the series must have been bought by an Australian TV channel at some point. I don't know if they ever put the second (and final) season onto video but I'd very much like to find out!

Thankfully, I do have the episode where they actually find the treasure on an old video, so I won't be too horribly frustrated if I never get these episodes. It's a shame I don't have the very last episode, but I can remember what happens so ah well.

Poor old Captain Smollett, he never deserved what happened to him.

No comments: