www.nationstates.net

12 September 2005

Busy Busy Busy

You may be wondering where the Hell I've been recently. Well, it's quite simple. I've been busy. Very busy in fact. I've had little time to visit NationStates, and haven't been able to do any editing at all. I feel strung out and tired, and if that wasn't bad enough I've got a Radiohead song called 'I Froze Up' stuck in my head. It keeps going round and round and repeating like a zoetrope. It's a beautiful song, but quite frankly it's turning my brain into cottage cheese.

I hope I might be able to get more things done next weekend. Build up a bunch of completed issues (though recently it's becoming more and more of a chore to concentrate myself on doing these things).

And, dammit, I've got to accompany (on piano) a violinist who's a friend of mine. The song's 'Fix You' by Coldplay which has a mercifully slow and easy accompaniment so it shouldn't be too bad. Complicated and fast accompaniments are the devil's craft and it can take ages to master them properly if you're not totally at home with this most treacherous of arts. But hey, I'm learning.

Everyday, and in every way, I'm getting better. And a tad more sleep-deprived.

No comments: