www.nationstates.net

13 July 2007

What Kind Of NationStater Are You? - Take Two


In Aberdeen there's a nightclub called Liquid. One of my flatmates was having a birthday so he took us all there to celebrate. As it was early in the night, there were not many people at the club yet except for the dude in the image above, bopping away all by himself on the dancefloor. Marvellous.

My previous NationStates quiz went down very well, but many complained of its inaccuracy. I therefore present you with the new and improved second edition:

What Kind Of NationStater Are You?

It should be more accurate but feel free to comment (or even better - write your own NationStates quizzes and I'll link them here).

I have got myself a flat at last. It's an excellent two-bed flat with large spacious rooms, a kitchen which is twice the size of the one in my house in Crail, a TV(!), a washing machine, and double beds. I cannot express just how relieved I am to finally be rid of this cloud of uncertainty that's been hanging over me. The flat's on the bottom floor and right next to the entrance which is absolutely fantastic. I don't need to climb any stairs and moving in will be so much simpler. I literally just need to enter the front door and turn left! And the flat's right next (and I mean RIGHT NEXT) to a supermarket too which means I don't have to take an hour getting my groceries like I did at my old place.

The flat is two miles from campus but I don't mind walking, and there's a bus stop right in front of the flat if need be. I couldn't be happier.

It's not a perfect story though - Martin & Co have refused to give me and my friends back our deposit for the house/flat we tried to get for all of us. Considering it was because of Martin & Co's unbelievable behaviour that we couldn't get the place I think this is very unfair. How dare they demand my guarantor's accounts and then say they're not good enough? They shouldn't need them at all. But enough of my bitching. It just means I'm in need of even more money (the deposit was £1200 which is £300 split between the four of us) to survive the next year. It's a right bugger but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to say that I find this /less/ accurate: last time I was an Issues Junkie, now I'm a Casual Player.

I'd describe myself first and foremost as a Sports Roleplayer, but I'm not sure if that's large enough to warrant a distinct category.

~Zwangzug

King Siroc said...

I could only fit in eight results. Ah well... I guess I was not meant to be a quizzer.

Anonymous said...

I've been playing since October, so when I selected "a year" instead of "a few months", I came out as a NationStates Forumer. Much better. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, this time it correctly pegged me as a UN Forumer, as opposed to the last one which said I was a Generalite (which is completely wrong as I won't touch General with a 10 foot pole).

Anonymous said...

My only issue with the quiz is the way you have question 5 set up.

I don't understand the groupings. Not all of them anyway.

Oh well, other than that, it's a good quiz, though I'm more of a UN forumer than a NationStates forumer.

Good job, Sirocco.

Karmi.