www.nationstates.net

07 July 2007

Plans And Schemes


Castle Walk, Crail. I once dreamt I was running down here and being chased by flying canoes. Seriously.

Plenty of interesting things have been happening in NationStates, but it occured to me, and not for the first time, that it's difficult to get all of it into one blog and especially from my own issues-fixated point of view. When was the last time I talked about passing trends in the roleplay forums? Or new invader groups making an impact on the world? A long time I'm sure. So, to tackle this, I have decided to announce a new segment to my blog entitled 'Sirocco's Interviews' where I discuss the various facets of NationStates gameplay and recent developments in its virtual world with players and moderators alike. So watch this space, and if you feel you ought to be interviewed, feel free to e-mail me.

If I choose not to interview you, please don't be offended.

I'm also planning on replacing NuMetal's thread on issue typos since he hasn't actually updated the thing in two years and may in fact have disappeared long ago. I'm not sure. So there will be a new, cleaner, and more meticulously controlled thread in which to point out all the mistakes I've made.

So what's been happening recently? Well, one player has made very long arguments as to why NationStates moderation is unsatisfactory. He raises interesting points, but be warned: his main strategem appears to be to bore his opponents to death.

In other news, I've arranged to get a two-bed flat with a Polish friend of mine and my bone marrow registry card arrived in the mail. I kinda hope I never have to use it, but that's not an option really is it?

And finally, here's an issue which was just too bizarre not to share:

Title: lesbian nation

Text: should zoe white queen of lesbians be allowed in anyone country

Validity: condons are useless for lesbians

Option 1: zoe white says i sould be allowed there is nothing wrong with lesbians

Option 2: Samantha Keating who is zoe whites lesbian partner says lesbians r good in bed

Option 3: nathan cheslin says lesbians are wrong they should not be allowed in peoples coutrys

No comments: