www.nationstates.net

24 February 2006

Colourful Ideas

I'm happy to say that our admins have finished some new features for NationStates, and I have been given permission to share some of them with you. Others, as Pythagosaurus said, "are things the players shouldn't be told about". I can't say when these new additions will be coded into the game, because it hasn't been decided yet. If it has, then only SalusaSecondus knows when.

The features:

Colourful Words

This code will allow players to use colours and text decoration in RMB posts and telegrams.

Special Password Release

This code prevent regions with no founder or delegate from having a password.

New UN Rankings

I've already mentioned these in a previous post.

Very exciting for everyone I'm sure. There's also some news regarding the codifying of the invasion rules which is proceeding at a good pace, but boy is it complicated. There's more brackets and numbers than I've ever cared to see in one place at one time. I even saw a square root in there somewhere. Cheers to Sal and Pyth for giving this their best efforts though! This is a very important project of ours, if not the most important.

No comments: