www.nationstates.net

27 January 2006

Two New UN Rankings

Yes, that's right! And one of them is that new feature I was promising all that time ago when I had created some new code for the game. You'll be able to tell what it is when it shows up. With this new UN ranking you can measure a whole new aspect of your nation and look at issues you've so casually answered previously in a different light. That's if you care anyway. Which you probably don't. But the thought's there! The other UN ranking is one I've been lobbying for for a while so I'm glad it's in at last.

This is an exciting new time for NationStates and I'd like to thank Pythagosaurus and SalusaSecondus for adding these UN rankings for me (and for coming up with the description for one of them). I don't know exactly when we'll be seeing them, since the order the UN rankings come in is random and I don't actually know whether Sal's got round to installing them. But you'll know 'em when you see 'em.

Oh, and check out the RSS feed in the sidebar! I'm not sure how it works exactly, but I'm assured it means that people can subscribe to my blog. If you understand it, please enjoy it. Many thanks to Rejistania for explaining how to install it to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you will not tell Rejis what they are? *looks cute and adorable*