www.nationstates.net

06 September 2006

Tactical Grace Retires

Tactical Grace became a mod just a few hours after I did so I like to think in a whimisical kind of way that we're like 'mod-brothers'. It's the end of an era, certainly, as TG has been quite resolute that this time he isn't coming back. Good luck, TG!

Here's [violet]'s announcement thread on the retirement.

In other news, we've got another Game Mod Olympics. Big applause to the efforts of Frisbeeteria, Katganistan, and Euroslavia! They do a hell of the share of the workload. I'd help, but everytime I check the tasklist it's empty. Damn you, workaholics!

There's a cool thread by Witchcliff in the United Nations forum to check out too.

Oh, and an ultra-cool NationStates webcomic by Toopoxia. It's about time we had one of these, although there aren't enough flightless hippos for my liking.

No comments: