www.nationstates.net

06 September 2006

Issue #200 Is In The Game

Yep, we finally made it. NationStates now has 200 issues. If I have to stop being a mod when I move to Aberdeen at least I can rest easy knowing I got NationStates to this level. It's been a while coming... I can still remember back in the day when we only had 31 to keep us busy.

I'd like to thank Scolopendra and GMC Military Arms who helped me craft some of the options in this issue, and I'm crediting them as co-editors of this one. An extra-special thanks to Sal who, despite being very busy, went out of his way to write some code and make this issue just that bit more special.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

200 issues Wow! I'm new to nation states (The dominion of girlsandboys in the region of music) and your blog, which I subscribed to, but haven't received a password to yet. There is alot that I don't understand about the NS gaming process despite having read through HELP and FAQ. For some reason my posts through Jolt don't work. Am hoping that perhaps you can guide me a bit through my gaming baby steps process- Please let me know, thanks

King Siroc said...

Hmm. If you can't get through to the forums, submit a Getting Help request using the link in the FAQ.