www.nationstates.net

05 January 2006

Birthday Boy

It was my birthday yesterday, and, on the whole, I reckon it was one of the better ones. Just me, a few friends, a lot of food and drink, and some movies to watch. Nothing better than taking the piss out of a film we were too distracted to understand (The Prophecy).

I'll tell you all my age now, I think. Before, I felt it would probably skew people's opinions of me and the other mods agreed. But I don't think it matters anymore.

I'm 18 years, and one day old. I started modding at the tender age of 15, which makes me the youngest moderator operating at the moment. If I recall, Yavin, who is retired now, was about 13 and didn't get a lot of good feedback about it so I decided to keep it quiet. I'm old enough to vote, drink, and do, ooh, lots of things now. Should be great fun. See y'all later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy [slightly belated] Birthday, sirocco!