www.nationstates.net

13 August 2009

We Have Issue Editors!

I'm back from my holiday! I'm certain lots of interesting things happened while I was away but I can't remember what any of them are.

Except for the thrilling conclusion to the issues contest!

I'm pleased to announce that three volunteers have taken up the role of 'Issue Editor' and will be helping me convert player submitted issues into game-worthy dilemmas. Our winners are:

Kandarin
Responsible
Glen-Rhodes

You'll notice they all have a rather nifty badge designed by Charlotte Ryberg. Kandarin seems to be building quite a collection of decorations for his spotlight page!

I'm going to be very busy over the next month or so, so let's hope our new editors are up to the task!

For more details, you can check out the forum post I made.

No comments: