www.nationstates.net

30 July 2009

MaxChat V: The Empire Writes Back

Ha ha ha, I only suggested that title as a joke. I didn't realise it was going to get used! Anyway, for the first time in many years, Max Barry is going to be answering player questions in #nationstates, the official NS IRC channel. The official announcement can be read here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894

Very exciting! The event has been tentatively proposed to occur on the 19th or 20th of September, though that may change.

We have a new feature for telegrams: nations may now select telegrams that are dear to them to be spared should their inbox overflow and old telegrams get purged.

A possible new feature, annexing, is still being discussed. It got a bit forgotten, so I dredged it up again by posting my take on it.

[violet]'s later post on the thread is most intriguing. It casually mentions ANOTHER possible new feature: regional embassies. I wonder that's all about?

Reploid Productions has updated the latest chapter in her Bastard NS Mod from Hell saga. Check it out.

I'm going to be visiting my family for the first week or so of August so I won't be around much during that time. Just a heads-up.

No comments: