www.nationstates.net

26 April 2009

Great News... Soon


NationStates readers: just skip to the bottom.
People who actually know me in real life: HOLY SHIT WHERE DID MY HAIR GO?! AND HOW WAS THIS PHOTO TAKEN IN THE FUTURE?!

The clock on the camera's wrong, OK? But I have a more serious question...

Is my head really that rectangular?


It's rather unsettling.

...


Aaaaaaaaanyway.

I completely forgot about it, but Sirocco (the nation) turned six years old on the 14th. Go me! But the really exciting news is that in the very near future there will be... exciting news.

We've got something in the works that we're all very pleased with and can't wait to expose to the NS public. But for now it's secret.

Ooh, the anticipation.

2 comments:

Unibot said...

How soon? :)

Anonymous said...

It must have been the new forums!