www.nationstates.net

02 September 2008

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Beta Keys

Hello everyone, I've been terribly busy recently. SAAS buggered up my student loans application, so now I may have to wait three weeks to get it processed. Also, the bank sent me a new card which promptly either got lost in the post or stolen by a bastard postman. It's been a fun few weeks, certainly.

Anyway.

There's been a lot of fuss over these keys because people have been too excited to read. So here's how to get a beta key:

1. Pre-register your NS1 nation.

2. Cross your fingers and wait patiently.

That's it. The beta keys are handed out RANDOMLY so don't kick and scream because you haven't been given one. The idea is that more and more keys will be handed out as time passes and the site is debugged and improved.

In other news, the NationStates 2 forums have been rejiggered into an arrangement that actually makes sense.

I am also working on a new issue for NS1 (if you're wondering, I have nothing to do with the issues in NationStates 2). Events have delayed me from touching it these last two weeks but I'll get on it soon.

I'm a bit dozy right now so my take on NationStates 2 as it is so far will have to wait until the next post.

No comments: