www.nationstates.net

13 May 2008

Modliness Regained

I'm officially a game moderator again and have been for over a week or so. Why? Well, I've got a lot of spare time coming up. My one exam is on the 29th where I will be performing one of Satie's gymnopedies, a 15th century harpsichord piece I forget the name of, Einaudi Ludovico's La Linea Scura, and one of my own compositions. I'm confident I'll pass so no problems there.

Moving on, there's no need to worry about how this will affect my issue editing. Issue editing is still my biggest priority for NationStates and I've got a few ones I'm looking at right now. True, some of the issues in the queue are over two years old, but there's only one of me. I try my best!

I also discovered an error in one of the old issues' validity checkers which has now been fixed thanks to Pythagosaurus so people who are eligible for it can expect to see a 'new' issue at some point.

Finally, the computer that I got repaired has broken again about two weeks after. I'm going to have to get a new one which will either be a long drawn-out hassle (i.e. getting a free one from the university) or expensive (having to buy one when your average laptop costs two months' worth of rent). So I might not be on NationStates as much as I'd like.

No news on the NationStates 2 front... hopefully there will be some by the next time I post.

No comments: