www.nationstates.net

21 May 2008

Attention All Issue Writers

I'm very close to reaching the end of the current batch of issues (the 24th of February 2006 to the 23rd of May 2007). As you can tell, I have some serious backlog. But after a lot of searching, a lot of pruning, and, happily, a lot of triumph (a shout-out goes to Vincon who got two of his submissions accepted) I'm nearly on to the next batch which will probably extend from the 24th of May 2007 to now.

So, listen up: if you've got a great idea for a new issue and want to submit it and have it put in the game and all that jazz then write it up and submit it as soon as possible before I get the new batch of issues. If you don't then I probably won't see it for a year to a year and a half. Possibly even two years if I'm very busy.

If you're stuck for ideas, here's a few issues I'd like to see:

Nuclear meltdown
Slavery
Issues affecting third-world countries

It's easy to notice that a lot of issues are topical for the nations of the Western world, but I'd like to see more issues submitted that relate to problems faced by African governments. Or Eastern European governments. Or Asian governments. Just more issues that lean away from being British or American-centric. Good luck everyone!

No comments: