www.nationstates.net

21 April 2008

NationStates 2 News!



As you can see by the forlorn look of despair in my eyes, my girlfriend attacked me with a pair of hair straighteners with horrifying results. Well, I don't really care that much but I'm glad she prefers my natural curls.

Anyway, the big news that even warranted a telegram from admin to all nations (which I don't recall seeing before), the news we've all been waiting for... NS2 is coming.

Wow, have we been waiting a long, LONG time to hear this. NationStates 2 is definitely being developed and is set for a release date of late 2008 which is amazing. Whether that deadline will be met is a different thing altogether, but we'll worry about that later. There were many nay-sayers, reckoning this sequel was never coming but we now have confirmation that it is. Check out www.nationstates2.net for the FAQ!

No comments: