www.nationstates.net

15 April 2007

Back To Aberdeen


This is a photo I took of Crail, the village I lived in before I moved to Aberdeen to go to university. I hear it's been promoted to town recently though. That's pretty groovy.

I'm heading back to Aberdeen today as you may have guessed. It's been an enjoyable three weeks living it up in Fife but I can't wait to return to uni. I shan't be able to access IRC while I'm there so if you desperately need to speak to me, send me an e-mail. I'll be back in the summer.

NationStates-wise, I am glad to report that I've just finished the last batch of issues which stretched from October 2005 to February 2006. So you can imagine how big the next one's going to be if the admins choose not to divvy it into pieces. I'll have updates as soon as possible on this.

A UK NationStates meetup is being plotted in the General forum. Click here to have your say.

2 comments:

Dack said...

Just by the by, that's me confirmed my place in Aberdeen. Heading up in five months.

...unless I arse up my exams. In which case I'm getting banished to RGU.

King Siroc said...

Cannae wait!