www.nationstates.net

06 June 2006

Slowly And Gloriously

Well... maybe not gloriously. But it is a brilliant Patrick Byrne album. My computer is progressing at a snail's pace right now and it takes just about an ice age for me to do anything with it so bear with me over the next few days (or, God forbid, week).

I was working on a very promising new issue recently until I accidentally deleted it. I'm going to get an admin to restore it for me as soon as possible. I am working on others, but I'm being very much discouraged by my computer's performance.

One of the new UN rankings appeared, hurrah! The Largest Public Transport Department was an obvious hole that needed filling. The other new UN ranking is linked to the new feature I wrote aeons ago. We're going to introduce an extension to the spotlight page to incorporate it as well, but that can wait. Keep your eyes peeled! The UN ranking could turn up any day.

It's a Demon Day today but I'm not bothered. Tsaraine, alas, is having his eternal soul tormented by kittens from the river Styx. Poor chap.

That's it for now. I might include a new Modshort for the next article.

No comments: