www.nationstates.net

21 June 2006

Round Up

OK, I've not been able to post for a fair while because the computer got replaced and the internet connection was faulty. So what's been going on?

Well, for a start, one of our most beloved and eccentric moderators, Cogitation, has decided to step down to forum moderator due to other concerns that severely reduce his NationStates time.

My region, Lancre, has passed the 50-nation barrier. We're all pretty chuffed about that.

I won a trophy for a short story I wrote. It's really quite spiffy.

I can now continue to work on issue editing. It has seemed to me like the world is conspiring against me to delay my progress in this area. First the exams, then my computer... and now the World Cup is diminishing my spare time like anything! It's a shame, but I will try.

No comments: