www.nationstates.net

05 April 2006

Big Changes

I feel that NationStates is nearing towards the end of its status as v1.8; there have been so many big changes it would be impossible to list them here (I'm lazy, see), but they're going to pale in comparison to what we've got in the oven at the moment. Oh, yes. I'm under strict orders not to give too much away, but I can assure you that it will change regional politics and invasions forever. You'll be bound to find out more very soon - it's all finishing touches now.

Watch this space.

And I've had more than four thousand visitors to my blog over the last year. I'm very gratified, and I hope I can continue to be NationStates' primary news source. You look elsewhere - and this includes the NS News page - and you'll see them give up on regular updates fairly quickly. I'm a sticker and hope to be so for a long time yet.

In other news, bird flu got discovered in a swan a few miles from where I live. So if I mysteriously stop blogging be sure to go outside, locate the nearest flock of birds and shake your fist and them dramatically screaming 'WHY! WHY!' and sobbing hysterically. Alternately, you can e-mail me to ask why I'm not posting anything. It's your call.

No comments: