www.nationstates.net

02 June 2008

Issues Spring Cleaning

I've recently gone on a massive undertaking: going through ALL issues and giving them a small do-over. Fixing typos, clearing up stats, adding new ones here, different ones there, and, in the case of the beauty pageants issue, adding a whole new option. Because when I originally edited it all those years ago, I forgot to include an option that actually supports beauty pageants. Whoops.

Anyway, that's not the exciting news. Last time when I was going through all the old issues, I was doing so to add unemployment ratings to NationStates. So if you ever see a world census on highest unemployment ratings in the world, that was me.

This time I'm added two new things. One of them you'll never know about because it's to do with something I can't even properly explain to someone who isn't a mod. The second thing however is something I've wanted to add to the game for ages and at last those plans have come to fruition. Some people may notice it sooner, but it's only going to become properly visible in a few months.

In other news, there's a new blog post for NationStates 2 up where you can make suggestions for the user interface if you want.

Oh, one last thing. Look out for the special 200th issue which was previously unattainable because of a typo in the validity code. Whoops again.

No comments: