www.nationstates.net

10 May 2007

Ardchoille

This photo is of some trees behind my flat.

We have a new forum moderator!

Ardchoille has been helpful around the forums for a fair while now so we're very pleased to announce that she'll be doing it in official capacity now. I wish her the best of luck.

In other news, I discovered another groovy XML feed stats site called NSDossier which is pretty useful for those deprived of their pie charts and bar graphs after the demises of NSTracker and NSEconomy (which is still up but does bugger all). The site was created by the members of the Texas region so kudos goes to them. This site completely passed under my radar until recently. I'd be very grateful if readers with interesting NationStates-inspired sites would e-mail me so I can mention them here.

I have exams to do starting on the 22nd and running up to the 28th. I'm confident I'll do well, but I'll be dropping English next year to take Music as my sole subject of study.

2 comments:

forgottenlord said...

Ardchoille is a gal, not a guy.

Unknown said...

NSTracker lives on! :-D
http://nstracker.jfsoftware.com